Round Table: Tackling Toxicology Studies in Animal Models
Time: 12:30 pm
day: Day Two
- How to show knockdown in rodent species?
- What are the best models for determining safety and efficacy?
- Optimizing the dosing strategy to reduce toxicity while achieving a therapeutic effect
- How can adding a targeting ligand benefit improve efficacy?
- What chemical modifications can be made to reduce toxicity?
- How to tackle IND-enabling studies in preclinical pharmacology and toxicology models
- What tools are available to successfully assess PKPD?
- What PKPD properties are optimal for the desired effect?