Panel Discussion: RNAi 2.0; Evaluating RNAi Therapeutics of the Future
Time: 10:00 am
day: Day One
This panel discussion will take a look into the future about the hope and promise of RNAi therapeutics. The panel will discuss:
- Why gene silencing over other RNA therapeutics?
- What needs to be done for RNAi to become the first line of therapy?
- What are the pros and cons of gene silencing compared with other RNA therapies (e.g., circRNA, mRNA)
- How to select the best therapy for the target?
- What is the thinking with how to widen the scope of RNAi therapies?